Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Career: Airasia Pilot Recruitment- Cadet Pilot 2017 intake. 2 more days to apply!



Good evening everyone. I would like to update you guys that you have another 2 days to apply Airasia Cadet Pilot 2017 programe. The applications will be closed on April 20th 2017. I've been waiting for this application for a year. Then I tried to apply twice but I wasn't so lucky. My SPM result was not impressive and my Diploma certificate is not related in the aviation field. I'll try again next year. In the meanwhile, I'll have to start looking for permanent job, study and do tons of research about aviation. I'm not going to give up. This is just a beginning.

Click iFly Global for more info.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more!
    aerial application

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. how to find a pilot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. im academy review

    ReplyDelete